Explore Therapy Services and Specialties
Stanley E. Wipfli, Psychotherapist
San Francisco, CA
Stanley E. Wipfli offers licensed in-person therapy and virtual counseling, for individuals in California, on the following specialty topics:
Therapy for Anxiety and Stress
Anxiety can be crippling and detrimental to your quality of life. Fear and dread can be all consumning.
Stanley E. Wipfli helps individuals treat anxiety with a variety of methods that are geared toward stopping chronic anxiety and overcoming fears.
Therapy for Depression
You, or someone you know, could be one of the millions who experience depression.
Experiencing a social stressor such as, job loss, fear of the economy, death of a loved one can cause depression and anxiety. Get the help you need from a trained counselor today
Therapy for Trauma & PTSD
Your exposure to traumatic events can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that impacts your ability to function. PTSD treatment can help you regain a sense of control over your life.
Stanley E. Wipfli specializes in the treatment of complex PTSD and can help you stabilize, and gain the tools to grow and expand your emotional health.
Offering support for addressing addiction or for those who are in recovery from addiction. Most clients who've had an addiction also experienced a series of multiple traumatic experiences in their lives.
Stanley E. Wipfli provides a safe, confidential environment that offers the support for addressing addiction and substance abuse.
Details of Individual Therapy
My clientele consists of adults, ages 18 to geriatric. All sexual orientations are welcome. Many of my patients come from the technology and finance industry and are residents of the state of California.
- Comprehensive assessments – an evaluation of current status of client’s mental, emotional, or behavioral health. Assessment includes but is not limited to one or more of the following: Mental status determination, analysis of client’s clinical history, analysis, of relevant cultural issues and history; diagnosis; and the use of testing procedures.
- Treatment planning – the development of client plan including objectives, short and long-term goals, approval of clients plan; and/or monitoring of a clients progress.
- Integrated and EBP Treatment for Individuals – A therapeutic intervention that focuses on symptom reduction as a means to improve functional impairment. Treatments used are empirically supported.
- Crisis Intervention – A service lasting less than 24 hours on behalf of client for a condition that requires more timely response than a regularly scheduled visit.
- Treatment Referrals when necessary
- Home Visits – Home visits can be arranged for those who find it difficult to leave their home.
Teletherapy (Virtual Counseling) Now Available
Online therapy also known as Telemental Health or Virtual Counseling is psychological counseling and support that is provided over the internet through email, video conferencing , online chat, text messaging or a phone call.
Stanley E. Wipfli is Stanley E. Wipfli is a fully licensed San Francisco based therapist now available for secure, HIPPA compliant virtual counseling throughout California.
“Mr. Wipfli is a wonderful asset to the field of substance use disorders counseling. I have seen Mr. Wipfli provide effective therapy to patients in this area. His kindness, strong sense of ethics and intelligence makes him an asset in any milieu. Mr. Wipfli is an insightful and talented clinician.”
- Ms. W, LCSW and Team Leader, Substance and Alcohol Disorder Unit, West Los Angeles, VA