- Comprehensive assessments – an evaluation of current status of client’s mental, emotional, or behavioral health. Assessment includes but is not limited to one or more of the following: Mental status determination, analysis of client’s clinical history, analysis, of relevant cultural issues and history; diagnosis; and the use of testing procedures.
- Treatment planning – the development of client plan including objectives, short and long-term goals, approval of clients plan; and/or monitoring of a clients progress.
- Integrated and EBP Treatment for Individuals – A therapeutic intervention that focuses on symptom reduction as a means to improve functional impairment. Treatments used are empirically supported.
- Crisis Intervention – A service lasting less than 24 hours on behalf of client for a condition that requires more timely response than a regularly scheduled visit.
- Treatment Referrals when necessary
- Home Visits – Home visits can be arranged for those who find it difficult to leave their home.
Assessment = $180 per 50min increment. Comprehensive assessment may take up to 2.5 hours
Individual Treatment (50min) = $180
“Mr. Wipfli is a wonderful asset to the field of substance use disorders counseling. I have seen Mr. Wipfli provide effective therapy to patients in this area. His kindness, strong sense of ethics and intelligence makes him an asset in any milieu. Mr. Wipfli is an insightful and talented clinician.”
- Ms. W, LCSW and Team Leader, Substance and Alcohol Disorder Unit, West Los Angeles, VA